Friday, July 22, 2005

The dawning of the age of BEO

Hey everybody. This is my very first incredibly lame post on my super un-inspired blog. I just thought I'd go thru a run down of my plans for these upcoming posts.

Well, I'm now a daddy, we had a little boy on Christmas eve of ot-four. I'll probably post some of his major accomplishments and pictures of him doing what he does best, lookin' cute. I hope to post some reviews of our baby-gear and tips of what worked for us to get him to sleep, eat, poop(wait, na, he's got that down pretty good!).

I'll also post some other pages for music, webcomics, and general crap that I come across, along with my hobbies and interests. I'll start with my brother's web page, If I can find it again.....

Until next time, same bat-channel, same bat-time.

No comments: