Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Super Swinging Sky Chair

(hooray for 75% alliteration)

One of the babys favorite things is being outside. We go outside alot, especially when he's fussy. He loves to look at trees moving in the wind or sit on the lawn and pull out and try to eat handfulls of grass. He doesn't pull out grass so much anymore, he just pets it, or so it seems. He also likes to look at trees, although he doesn't really try to pull leaves off of the branches, he just touches them. It's neat.
Anyway, my wife got me one of those swingin' sky chair's a while back, and our son JUST LOVES IT!! It's one of his favorite things to do, swing in the chair. Bonus: we can swing in it with him plus he loves to sit in it by himself, and you can position him low enough so he won't fall out and it conforms to his shape so he wont fall to the side.

It's possibly because of the style or it's because there are no rockers protruding out into the dark bedroom(if it were inside) for me to step on, but I like it. It's also pretty versatile, you can get a foot rest dealie. The only drawback is the ease of getting in and out with a baby, it can be a little clumsy. Also, I wish it had cup holders. Check it out! Cheaper than a la-z-boy.

BONUS: I just found out you can order a frickin' cup holder that hangs down!! for $10. I think I'll make one from a foam can holder and some rope(estimated cost: less than $10).

Anyway, 'nuff for now.

1 comment:

Absoblogginlutely! said...

hope the foam cup holder is color coordinated ;-)
Looks like a nice chair.