Monday, September 12, 2005

been a while

Hey, it's been a while, we've been working on trying our hand at an online comic. I'll post the pages or comics if/when we ever get it ready. It's tough okay, so LAY OFF ME! Anywhoo, my country-time strawberry lemonade induced rage insists that I post something for you to pawn over, so here......

wait for it.......

I, uh, got nothin', sorry. But I can't believe I haven't put up the homestar runner so I'll link that and click here for a song-clip to listen to that will be in your head FOR THE REST OF YOUR NATURAL DAYS!!


OOH OOH! Make sure you go over to X-E for the halloween countdown spectacular!(spooktacular? spectre-cular?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeep Compass
The Compass is unlike any Jeep we've laid eyes on before, and it looks attractive in person.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a completely dating free online site/. It pretty much covers completely dating free online related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)