Monday, November 21, 2005

Diet Pepsi and Mentos.

Hey everyone! It's Erzee! Beopots and I have decided to write each others update this time. Let me say afew things you might not know about Beopots:

1) The name Beopots came from a random bunch of letters being pressed when we couldn't think of a good username for Unreal Tournament.

2) His favorite cryptozoological animal is the Chupacabra, but he seems like the type
that could appreciate a good Mantygre.


3) I'm not sure what his favorite movie is, so I'll just take a swing at it... Okay, Beopots' favorite movie of all time is Gidget.

4) If you type Beopots into Google, it helpfully suggests 'Did you mean Boots?'. Suprisingly enough, I did!

5) He knows the capitol of Thailand.
That is Beo in a nutshell. Unreal Tournament, boots, Gidget, Mantygre, Bangkok. I don't think you could find a better description out there.
Anyway, I'm Erzee. Come check out my site if you have a second. Peace out everyone!

No comments: