Thursday, November 10, 2005

good times are killing me

hey all, bonus points to anyone who knows what song the post title is from, post your answer in comments.

Well, I just talked to my good friend Ned Flanders. We went to high school together and hung out quite a bit. until he moved to cedar city, Utah. Now, even though my in-laws live in the same town I never see him anymore, he's never even seen my baby boy. Anyway, it was good to hear from him. Here's a picture of him that I always keep close to my heart. It's from the olympics here in good ol' SLC. The one on the right is Ned, the other one is Tanoch.


If you put your mouse finger cursor over the faces it looks like they're picking their noses.


Speaking of Tanoch, he has another blog, this one is all about GPS and GPS accessories. Tanoch's GPS Search Blog. It's worth checking out especially if you like to read about gps related crud.

No comments: