Wednesday, February 01, 2006

i hate 98% of everyone who drives

hey, I used to be able to turn on some soothing music and I would be able to sort of chill and let the other drivers on the road fight amongst themselves. but now I can barely get out of the neighborhood before I get so irritated by people and their idiocy behind the wheel. you know who I'm talking about, those folks who either turn directly in front of you(regardless of lane) and go 20 or the people who go so fast they barely have time to dial their cell phones before their too far up your bum to see the numbers. I used to hold bus drivers on a different plateau than other people, they have to drive around a monster vehicle daily with minimum incidents. then I realized, it's not their driving skill, it's the fear that they put into other people that keeps them safe.

SOLUTION: I.Q. test for drivers licenses(especially commercial drivers), I don't care if it pisses people off, they drive worse than my cat would! and he doesen't have thumbs!

or at least make them mark their cars with some symbol, like almost or should be handicapped tags!

No comments: