Friday, March 03, 2006

hey puddin.

as promised heres a little sneak peak of the comic to come. we haven't decided on colors or to color, so it's still in the planning stages. but i feel good about the direction it's taking and the personality starting to develop with the characters.



anyway, the page for it is coming along nicely except for that dang PHP scripting(i hate it SOO).

Also, if you haven't seen, it look like VENOM is up for SM3! that is gonna rock so hard! I actually just squealed like a little girl, that's how excited I am for this.


alot of people might disagree, "3 villans is too many, it killed the batman franchise." I'd tell those people that Val kilmer and his bat-nips killed that series. besides, there is only one confirmed villian right now, the sandman(thomas hayden church) I read an article about this and Sam Raimi said they might take the harry-becomes-a-goblin-like-his-pop storyline completely out. anyway, complain to sony, not me. I kinda hated harry in the movies anyway.

No comments: