Wednesday, October 06, 2010

WHAT THE WHAT?!

So... yeah. Over 4 years since my last post. To be honest I didn't think I'd ever login to this blog ever again. But since everything has changed here's a fresh post. Who knows when or if I'll ever post again after this. Let's see, I now have more kids, a house, a career (well, sort of), a degree and more experience. I don't know the direction this is going to move in, maybe design, maybe funny stuff, maybe both, probably neither. Let's not decide that now. Instead let's poke fun of people and things until either you or I get bored.
For now, lets focus on ladcomics, or rather, the demise of ladcomics. LAD was an acronym for Life After Death, it seems that during the shuffle of updating domains for other sites, the ladcomics.com domain got lost and neglected. The comic was intended to focus on the adventures of Mailer, a man turned zombie and his friend Jim. In reality, the comics turned into whatever amused us at the time and any semblance of a story line was short lived. We are working on a new comic which will be called Adventures in Cursing. This is all I can tell you at the moment, other than this: expect random drawings that may or may not entertain you...

No comments: