Sunday, July 24, 2005

Odds and Ends

I have no good title for this post, but then again.... maybe it kicks major A. It's up to you the reader to dermine, whaterver.
First item: Google Sightseeing This is pretty cool stuff. I like the weirdness category the best. Those "ufo's" are interesting, even if they're not real "ufo's". anyway, check him out, look for cool stuff in your area.

Second item: I told you I'd put up some pics of my boy. That's my wifey too! She'll probably be mad that I put that pic up, but I like it. So there.
(edit: she thinks it's cute too!)

Now for some daddy show-off and some unprovoked 'bragging about my boy.' He's really smart(really), and he's been trying to walk for some time now, he's got the motions, but lacks the balance, he's actually started to stand holding the edge of the chairs, but we still watch him close(see: lack of balance). And besides, he's JUST SO DERN CUTE!!

Anyway, I'm done, have fun.(edit: that rhymes! ROCK) BYE.

No comments: