Saturday, July 23, 2005

Sleeping Pill-bugs.

I was wondering this morning as I tried to stretch out the four hours of sleep that I was allowed by the kid, do bugs sleep? Some probably do, like the ones that live for years, but what about the ones that live for about a day? I bet that's depressing.... if I was a bug that was going to die in a few hours, I'd find it hard to get out of bed.

On a related note: the baby did NOT sleep very well last night. I think he's got a cold or something, and he's teething, that can't feel good. I can't remember it, but I bet it hurts when a peice of sharpened bone tries to push it's way thru your skin. anyway, baby-sleep=tired parents. That should be marketed as a way to avoid teen pregnancy, when I was a teen, I slept till noon on the weekends.

No comments: